- Joined
- 31 March 2025
- Messages
- 5,687
- Reactions Received
- 4,428
- Location
- Wonyoung's fav place
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24,395
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
- Pronouns
- he-bow-bae
- Ship
- Wreck
best believe I'm sat for this comeback but I have to catch up on other albums before I buy this, gaeul looks gorgeous here too omgggg
like I love I've smmmm but I'm behind on sm albums I really want maybe the solution to that is to stop watching kpop album unboxings....Dw, dw, you don't HAVE to but only if you want to
YESSS IKR?!
like I love I've smmmm but I'm behind on sm albums I really want maybe the solution to that is to stop watching kpop album unboxings....
really?*bonk*
I double posted help
we have coming soon IVE and coming soon GAEUL lol
yes lol Im apparently blind I thought it was the one from yesterdayreally?![]()
how come?yes lol Im apparently blind I thought it was the one from yesterday
![]()
same title lol both say COMING SOON | IVEhow come?![]()
oh, should I have put something else for the title?same title lol both say COMING SOON | IVE
but I was stupid and I didn't look at the time![]()
oh, should I have put something else for the title?ur not stupid, my fault I would say here
as I stated in the other threads
at least include Gaeul's name in the title lol
it looks like itsome gabriella hand moves lolis Gaeul working with Liz?!
![]()
NO, I DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!it looks like itso you are saying they are trying to become the next gabriella-lla-lla
![]()