Appreciation Comment a gg dance practice or performance and I'll give you a bg one in return! (4 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Yass~
How could I forget about the iconic gender switch performance
:sj_weary:
Agh the opening move. How much confidence Sunmi goes in with it makes the dancer back up a bit lol

Oh also this moment is one of my faves because I'm in love with Seulgi and Sunmi
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Agh the opening move. How much confidence Sunmi goes in with it makes the dancer back up a bit lol

Oh also this moment is one of my faves because I'm in love with Seulgi and Sunmi
That Sunmi X Seulgi performance made me pregnant with my nonexistent kids
:sanapray:
Honestly who doesn’t love Sunmi and Seulgi especially together; they are a dangerous force to be reckon with
:sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread