- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I said I'll tell you MY favorite member.GG
tiffany![]()
Favorite member in Loona is..loona![]()
I WANT TO SHARE MINE TOOI said I'll tell you MY favorite member.
Favorite member in Girls Generation is..
![]()
Please don't cancel me but I'm not familiar enough with them to have a favorite :(bvndit
Sorry I snapped lol. I love Tiffany too.I WANT TO SHARE MINE TOO
DON'T BE MAD MOMMY
![]()
it's fine, most ppl haven't hear much abt them anywaysPlease don't cancel me but I'm not familiar enough with them to have a favorite :(
Tell me your favorite member in the group.it's fine, most ppl haven't hear much abt them anyways
I love every member obviously since they are my ult. group but oof Hyeri is gorgeous and funny. But my bias is Minah.My favorite member in Girls Day is..
![]()
A group I've heard of but no NOTHING about unfortunately.Neo Japonism 👀
ik Yiyeon is really popular, but I love Songhee—quieter, but still meme-yTell me your favorite member in the group.