- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
Day6 is one of my ults! The boyz has good music but i don't care for the membersday6! or the boyz!
BRUH I USED TO STAN BAPSuperM and Shinee
Idk if you really know BAP since they're disbanded![]()
i think i may have a problem i actually read sperm as supermDay6 is one of my ults! The boyz has good music but i don't care for the members
BRUH I USED TO STAN BAPtop tier music with top tier members
Sperm is iconic
Shinee is one of my 2nd gen faves
Taste taste taste and tasteDay6 is one of my ults! The boyz has good music but i don't care for the members
BRUH I USED TO STAN BAPtop tier music with top tier members
Sperm is iconic
Shinee is one of my 2nd gen faves
I stan Q but not the restbut yes, i can't stan the the boyz's boys (haha i'm funny) but their music i love
i stan Kevin but i can't really stan the rest.I stan Q but not the rest
One of my faves!loona
Loona
i defs like some of their songs and since they were my first kpop grouo they have a special place in my heart
and you alrrady know my answeryou already know what group i'm gonna say :wonugl:
I like most of their songs and most of the membersSeventeen!