Comment a group and ill tell you their best song (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'll have to get back to you. I'm not that familiar with Mamamoo.

Shinee, Infinite, Day6, Exo, Exid
One group per post please. Besides I'm not that familiar with Infinite, Day6, Exo, or EXID.

But I'll go with SHINee since that what you listed first.

SHINee best song is "Hello".
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll have to get back to you. I'm not that familiar with Mamamoo.



One group per post please. Besides I'm not that familiar with Infinite, Day6, Exo, or EXID.

But I'll go with SHINee since that what you listed first.

SHINee best song is "Hello".
So what about the fact that you are a Kpop expert ? :nayeonisdone:

MissA maybe ?
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Oh My Girl since you don't know Mamamoo or EXID :nayeonisdone:
Maybe I should have said I'm only an expert when it comes to my faves lol.

I've actually listened to a bunch of Oh My Girl because I had friend online who was big into them recommend me a lot of stuff. I remember really liking a bunch of their songs but it was so long ago I cant remember which ones they were.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I should have said I'm only an expert when it comes to my faves lol.

I've actually listened to a bunch of Oh My Girl because I had friend online who was big into them recommend me a lot of stuff. I remember really liking a bunch of their songs but it was so long ago I cant remember which ones they were.
So you don't know any of my faves? Some expert you are :nayeonisdone:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread