Comment a group and I’ll tell you- (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
EXID + After School
EXID:
Junghwa
No wrecker
I LOVE YOU & Me + You
I LOVE YOU
Junghwa is my only bias
I can’t judge because I haven’t heard much of their discography
And unfortunately I can’t answer any for After School :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
EXID:
Junghwa
No wrecker
I LOVE YOU & Me + You
I LOVE YOU
Junghwa is my only bias
I can’t judge because I haven’t heard much of their discography
And unfortunately I can’t answer any for After School :jisoosmh:
Time to conver-I mean show you the after school stan life
:pandahappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
21 June 2022
Messages
38
Reactions Received
51
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ahgase 💚
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Dreamcatcher
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread