Appreciation Comment a Group (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
LMAO that's okay take your time :haylul:
Ok NOW I'm listening to it. I accidentally went too hard during MAGO and knocked my glasses off. It was then I realized it was time to stop.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok NOW I'm listening to it. I accidentally went too hard during MAGO and knocked my glasses off. It was then I realized it was time to stop.
Mago does have that effect yes :sj_weary:
But I always listen to it with the MV coz Yuju on a pole :jenniesmug:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Mago does have that effect yes :sj_weary:
But I always listen to it with the MV coz Yuju on a pole :jenniesmug:
CHERRY IS PRETTY GOOD. But I don't know if I'd listen to it normally? I can kind of hear the relation to Black Mamba with the instrumental.

Also I did watch the MV I was dancing with them and accidentally slapped myself.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
CHERRY IS PRETTY GOOD. But I don't know if I'd listen to it normally? I can kind of hear the relation to Black Mamba with the instrumental.

Also I did watch the MV I was dancing with them and accidentally slapped myself.
They have quite a few B-sides I really vibe with lol. Like from their last album, Be in Love was pretty good, and iD as well. I wish iD was the title track, it has that signature Itzy sound but is better than Not Shy imo.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
TXT
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
g

can u guess what im gonna say

go

got

got seven
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh wow I don't really listen to them but uh
:sj_weary: the cutest bowl of cereal I've ever seen

but i do recommend their side tracks We Are Young, Page, Kkul, Teenager; their bsides have a lot of amazing songs hidden under all the great title tracks :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread