Comment a Song And I Will.... (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*static and beautiful vocals getting harmonized*

Okay I am being shouted at tragic.

SHE SET ME FREE (I don't believe she did)
yooouuuuUUUUooooo so sweet (so sweet)DEEPER DEEPER

love so good it feels like a thriller? So you wanna date Freddy?
Ok freak. EMERGENCY LOVE

Sunday love is so SWEEET (so sweet)
I'M NOT KIDDING! DEEP DEEPER! LOVE SO GOOD FEELS LIKE A THRILLER!

EMERGENCY 119 SAVE MY LIFE (but I'm American so I will die) He isn't dialing 911.
SHIPSHANYA
NOTHING GOLD
I WAN TIT ALL WITH YOU (90's boy band)
emergency 119 save me life she set me free emergency love!
I LOVE THISSSSS!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread