Comment a song and I'll give you my personal breakdown and analysis from a producer's view. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've done this before, but I kinda lost my will to revive that thread. Hah. :nekosweat:

Comment any song (Kpop, Jpop, Cpop, Western, European, etc, etc. Anything you want, really. It doesn't have to be in English/Korean or anything I understand. Just post a song you like.) and I will give you my personal breakdown and analysis of the song from a producer's view. Producer's view meaning mine. I am a producer. Proudly. I'm actually proud of one of my accomplishments.. wow.
ANYWAYS-


RULES:
1. Please try to keep the songs PG. Colorful words (cussing) and such are fine, but I do not enjoy listening to songs that talk about sex and all that jazz. If you really love the song, at least give me a warning and keep that in a spoiler as a heads-up. You don't have to do that if it only subtly hints at sex, but if it being full-on, keep it in spoilers.
2. Please don't bash my analysis. They are solely based on my opinion. If you don't want to hear my opinion, don't post in my thread. If you do openly bash my opinion, I am simply going to ignore you.
3. This is simply a statement. I will not be bashing your groups in any way. This is simply my opinion, but I am not going to be trash talking the song or anything. The worst I will say about the group is: "I've never really been a fan of _____..." So don't come at me.
4. Please be patient. I will get the reply to you ASAP, but sometimes it takes me a few tries to get a full idea of a song, so please don't rush me. It's a bit of a process for me. And I might be a bit busy, but I will get back to you.



SO! Go ahead and shoot me some songs.





CREDIT:

This idea was originally generated by the lovely @NASA when she did a Taeyeon (I think) breakdown for her birthday.​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've always been a fan of rock and heavy metal and anything related to it. Always so aggressive. I love it.

But for the person who screams. I feel bad for their throat. Ahh.

I love how it goes hardcore for the first minute and 40-ish seconds of it before it slows down a bit with the steady beat and the softer vocals. It makes the song have a rollercoaster feel to it. And it's always good to have a break in the song. It allows time for the human brain to catch up with the song. It also allows more emotion. Instead of having the song go full on aggressive the entire time, it starts it aggressive, then it adds the softer element with brings a calmer and sadder element to it.

But my favorite part of it has to be the transition from soft to hardcore again. It smacks me so hard and makes me stand in my chair, headbang, almost fall off, play an air guitar, then almost die, and sit again.

Then we get to the repeated chorus. It hits harder this time because of that emotional break there. That break added a vulnerable feel to it. Makes it feel better..

Overall, I loved the song. It was a well organized song and I enjoyed it. I've seen stuff from PassCode, but never really got up to trying them out. Now that I have, I'll have to listen more!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've always been a fan of rock and heavy metal and anything related to it. Always so aggressive. I love it.

But for the person who screams. I feel bad for their throat. Ahh.

I love how it goes hardcore for the first minute and 40-ish seconds of it before it slows down a bit with the steady beat and the softer vocals. It makes the song have a rollercoaster feel to it. And it's always good to have a break in the song. It allows time for the human brain to catch up with the song. It also allows more emotion. Instead of having the song go full on aggressive the entire time, it starts it aggressive, then it adds the softer element with brings a calmer and sadder element to it.

But my favorite part of it has to be the transition from soft to hardcore again. It smacks me so hard and makes me stand in my chair, headbang, almost fall off, play an air guitar, then almost die, and sit again.

Then we get to the repeated chorus. It hits harder this time because of that emotional break there. That break added a vulnerable feel to it. Makes it feel better..


Overall, I loved the song. It was a well organized song and I enjoyed it. I've seen stuff from PassCode, but never really got up to trying them out. Now that I have, I'll have to listen more!
😍😍😍I'm so glad you loved it. PassCode is my ug. ❤❤❤❤❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread