- Joined
- 3 May 2020
- Messages
- 859
- Reactions Received
- 1,714
- Location
- 🌸✨💗💫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- deobi <3
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- they/he
probably SHINee. They are the hero’s if kpop. Same as you being our yoda hero.What about me?
yay. glad you are loving them. And honestly same. I have a soft spot for boys like that.I watched/listened to this(1st):
And this(2nd):
Now i hv a soft spot in my heart for them (2nd) cos JenJen chose them for me. Ill try to get to know them more (if i dont forget), tho im not into pretty boys, qua pretty boys, except when they happen to be tat who i listen to first n get into their music, like Harry Styles solo debut.
(Actually i realise i do like some korean boy groups(band), such as Nell.)
Winner cause you are probably the best inner circle I know
I feel like giving you an icon aka. TVXQ.Peek-a-boo!![]()
I will give you a newer bg - sf9hand it over![]()
looks around 😳😳 how did u know they're my ultsI will give you a newer bg - sf9
I didn’t know that.looks around 😳😳 how did u know they're my ults