- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
If it is your favourite, I will love it 😍
my favorite song
If it is your favourite, I will love it 😍
my favorite song
it's one of my all time top songsIf it is your favourite, I will love it 😍
What did you think about my all time favourite? If you know which song it isit's one of my all time top songs
I honestly don't know which one it is for youWhat did you think about my all time favourite? If you know which song it is![]()
Try to guessI honestly don't know which one it is for you
glad you like itThanks! I really like it!![]()
ohh I think you talked about that one beforeMaybe predia’s Setsuna Yoru no naka de
That song was awesome hi hiohh I think you talked about that one before
yeahh I can imagineThat song was awesome hi hi