- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought you would bless me with Neo Power![]()
I thought you would bless me with Neo Power![]()
Now power are my girls 😝😝😝nooo kpop girls
Yes get rid of that pledis managementHonestly I just have to give you After School. It just fits perfectly
YESeverything for my babe. it's P.O.P
pledis is going downYes get rid of that pledis management![]()
tato best and cause tato is the best she will get LOONAjen best![]()
That's exactly the group I wantedtato best and cause tato is the best she will get LOONA
nuu you are the bestThat's exactly the group I wantedJen really is the best <3
you are getting Red Velvet. Especcially the Zimzalabim eraGimme one too![]()
I wonder why that isyou are getting Red Velvet. Especcially the Zimzalabim era
no reason to wonder. it is what it isI wonder why that is![]()
Atleast it's not WJSN Catch Me, I'll take itno reason to wonder. it is what it is![]()
good for you I guessAtleast it's not WJSN Catch Me, I'll take it
FYI I really like ZZB now![]()
Ofc, thanks for giving me ZZB I guessgood for you I guess![]()