Comment and I will give you my personal honest opinion of you. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
^^
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You seem like a very fun person. I dont really talk to you much to give you a complete answer, but I'd love to talk to you more.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You are super sweet and creative! You can be a bit impatient at times, but you are overall a really nice person to talk to.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
You are super sweet and creative! You can be a bit impatient at times, but you are overall a really nice person to talk to.
yeah sometimes I am really impatient :haylul: you are super sweet too, love.:lovelycooky:

*I want to give you a virtual hug*
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I haven't heard too much from you, but from what we've talked about, you seem like a nice and reliable person to talk to. You seem to be a very smart person.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't heard too much from you, but from what we've talked about, you seem like a nice and reliable person to talk to. You seem to be a very smart person.
Ohh this is what I get for being so inactive last year lmao
I wonder how I gave off the very smart person vibe tho (I mean, you aren't wrong lmao)
You are very sweet too btw <3
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
im always open to talk with you!
we can talk on discord too if you'd like
π•­π–—π–”π–π–Šπ–“ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘#3980 if you'd like to add me.
I will be happy to talk with you! ^^
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Stan PassCode. :sanapray:

You seem like a great and active user. You tag me in so much. <3

You definitely have taste and you are very helpful. The tapping thing you sent me really helped. Thank you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
π•­π–—π–”π–π–Šπ–“ π•¬π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘#3980 if you'd like to add me.
I will be happy to talk with you! ^^
Sent 😁😁😁
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You are a very blunt user. You are unafraid to state your opinion and that is admired, but sometimes it can get a little out of hand. You seem like n overall great user though. We need some nice blunt users here.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread