- Joined
- 16 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,006
- Reactions Received
- 1,935
- Location
- ꒱ ↷🖇🥛🎐☁
- Website
- stan-pink-fantasy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Femalez
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Other
dang my RV bias :obeautiful and talented
![]()
dang my RV bias :obeautiful and talented
![]()
AwesomeHonestly even if her card is not valuable, her music is great!!
![]()
mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeJust going to pick a random card that I think I would ship with you
Mind you it's just the card not the idol
Also I will go to work soon so i might respond to some of these late
Maybe he is a bit younger than your usual type (2000 liner)mmmmmmeeeeeeeee
i am sorry but you have to have onda this timeif i get yugyeom that's it im flying to korea
still flying to koreai am sorry but you have to have onda this timeat least she is super pretty
![]()
we are in a pansexual/romantic zone in this thread but i can assign you a side hoe if you wishNot in that way baka![]()