- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
OH i selected it because you had Yeoreum in your sig but it was Unnatural-one of my favorites from them.not yet ;-; i learned about them through el7z up and i've only heard dreams come true T^T i'm getting there though![]()
Turn back time?Shigani akawa tik tok
![]()
it's oki ^^OH i selected it because you had Yeoreum in your sig but it was Unnatural-one of my favorites from them.
Do I know this song?
You should-I chose from a part that isn't the chorus though because the chorus has too much English.Do I know this song?![]()
And they sing it that way?You should-I chose from a part that isn't the chorus though because the chorus has too much English.
No uro aso mian mianhaeit's oki ^^
could i maybe try a different one?![]()
I'm not as sassy as the person is who sings it.And they sing it that way?![]()
Is it NCT? Because I feel like there’s an NCT song that has that line but the issue is I don’t think it’s sung that way but I also can’t remember which song it isI'm not as sassy as the person is who sings it.
![]()
![]()
NOT NCT! BUT an NCT-like song....Is it NCT? Because I feel like there’s an NCT song that has that line but the issue is I don’t think it’s sung that way but I also can’t remember which song it is![]()
I must go ponderNOT NCT! BUT an NCT-like song....
![]()
You're gonna be so mad.I must go ponderI realized I was thinking of Kick Back which is Chinese anyways so it wouldn’t fit
wow 3racha?No uro aso mian mianhae
is it a 3racha song?Nope but close.