- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hi. I look forward to what you come up with for me. :)
Hi. I look forward to what you come up with for me. :)
ikrwho is that beauty in your dpshe looks so familiar to me
;)
I'm scared, gimme something good![]()
my second gen ass says hi
Really? I didn't know![]()
this is so good. no2 of all time kpop songs for me
yesReally? I didn't know![]()
Thanks ! Such a good song !
stan queen Chungha
Nice![]()
it's a great song indeedyesBOF is just perfection to me
You're welcomeThanks ! Such a good song !
I miss After School and Orange Caramel so muchit's a great song indeedI miss After School
![]()
I admit I wasn't a fan of OC, but AS and AS RedI miss After School and Orange Caramel so muchthey were too good
AS Red was magic. I was so obsessed with their song. Nana just kills me on so many levelsI admit I wasn't a fan of OC, but AS and AS Red![]()
omg me tooAS Red was magic. I was so obsessed with their song. Nana just kills me on so many levels![]()