- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
just tell me if you prefer Spotify/Apple music or youtube 
what kind of songs would you like?On spotify please!
any request for the kind of music?Spotify! My last.fm might help you :D
I live for ballads, so songs of that type please!what kind of songs would you like?
tell me what you'd likeSpotify-do it!!!!
I'll try :)) would you like some alternative rock or indie rock as well? I found new songs in that genreI live for ballads, so songs of that type please!
Yes plzI'll try :)) would you like some alternative rock or indie rock as well? I found new songs in that genre
Korean artists, anything goes. Doesn't have to be idols, and I'd like a mix of all possible genres, please.what kind of songs would you like?
I'll work on it and post it whenever I am doneYes plz
would be hard but I'll try to achieve that challengeKorean artists, anything goes. Doesn't have to be idols, and I'd like a mix of all possible genres, please.
something versatile or do you have any request?Spotify me, captain