comment and I'll make a playlist of ten songs for you (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
tell me what you'd like :sanapray: atmosphere, versatile,...
Hmm I'm versatile, to be honest. I listen to mostly anything and everything-but that also makes it hard to figure out what I won't like too. I mainly prefer girl groups if you are making a kpop one. If you are making a regular one with English music I listen to literally anything and everything.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hmm I'm versatile, to be honest. I listen to mostly anything and everything-but that also makes it hard to figure out what I won't like too. I mainly prefer girl groups if you are making a kpop one. If you are making a regular one with English music I listen to literally anything and everything.
would you like something like this?

 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread