- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
this is the badge rating thanksSup I change my pfp :)
oh dang thats unexpected but then again, there's iz*one and wanna one so what can i say100/10
i like purpleoh dang thats unexpected but then again, there's iz*one and wanna one so what can i say![]()
😦😦😦😦 my first time hearing about this............ I will change it right awaythis is the badge rating thanks
i dont like boy groups though, 4/10
hearing what?😦😦😦😦 my first time hearing about this............ I will change it right away
"i dont like boy groups" that part but anyway I change my pfp u like it? I was thinking of changing my username but dont know how to....hearing what?
oh no babe it was fine, if you like it you can keep it"i dont like boy groups" that part but anyway I change my pfp u like it? I was thinking of changing my username but dont know how to....
it fineoh no babe it was fine, if you like it you can keep it