- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
can recommend for me, it'll probably be a while til i can listen, i'm backlogged on hundreds of songs![]()
I've never heard it, thanks@Tickita if you already know it, I can give you smth else btw![]()
that's sad that it was their only album release but I thought it was pretty coolI've never heard it, thanks![]()
let me think about smth heavy
Send me one!
![]()
Not sure about if I like the comparison but yeah Mary's Blood is great, that's a shame they aren't more famousThis is good. It reminds me a bit of Dragonforce!
![]()
You don't like Dragonforce?!Not sure about if I like the comparison but yeah Mary's Blood is great, that's a shame they aren't more famous![]()
![]()
I appreciate few of their songsYou don't like Dragonforce?!
![]()