- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
not a fan of jpop but sure![]()
Okay so this is a really nice debut -- not too much but not dull either
Well after that album they disbanded...Okay so this is a really nice debut -- not too much but not dull either
Overall 7.5/10
Faves: Curiosity, Hot Girl (most favorite, knew it was a bop when the beat dropped), In the future, Overnight Sensation, Winding Road
How is this their only album?![]()
Yes, please! I'm always down for Japanese recommendations.
Didn't know her. I'm enjoying the album so far, especially Shock and Say Good Night.
She’s a model :))Didn't know her. I'm enjoying the album so far, especially Shock and Say Good Night.
Thanks!
Oh, wow, what a beautiful voice! Thank you so much.@kay one of my favourite solo singer
I am happy you liked!!! She’s too underratedOh, wow, what a beautiful voice! Thank you so much.
迷子 is a gem. I've been listening to it on repeat.