Comment and i'll tell you how you'll die (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Then it'll be because you wanted to vomit because you were sick
Don't forget to come tell me as a ghost if you really die like this xDDD
Why do I always vomit lmaooooo
Such a disgusting death :pepecry1:
I'll really come for ya ass if I die vomiting :chickill:

Just kidding <3:pikahappy:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Why do I always vomit lmaooooo
Such a disgusting death :pepecry1:
I'll really come for ya ass if I die vomiting :chickill:

Just kidding <3:pikahappy:
Oh yes come
I always wanted a ghost friend who will spy other people for me and spill me some juicy secrets to manipulate them xDDD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh yes come
I always wanted a ghost friend who will spy other people for me and spill me some juicy secrets to manipulate them xDDD
Do you want to use a poor ghost who died while vomiting?:pepeslippy:
You're a sneaky person :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Do you want to use a poor ghost who died while vomiting?:pepeslippy:
You're a sneaky person :pepesmug:
You'll death we'll be shameful
At least because of me you'll be able to find a goal and gain the dignity you lost after you death
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Kaikat and Walnutt

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You'll death we'll be shameful
At least because of me you'll be able to find a goal and gain the dignity you lost after you death
Spying people? :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread