You'll die from cold in 50 years because of the global warming
You'll die from food intoxication because you'll eat an expire meat
Youll be eat by 10 piranhasI'm going to guess pollution.
You'll die during the first concert solo of DOkill me reaper-nim
You'll just die normally in your sleepOhh I wanna know.![]()
Omg I now have a phobia of sleep.You'll just die normally in your sleep
That's why i don't sleep the night because die in your sleep is a boring deathOmg I now have a phobia of sleep.
dying while breathing the same air as Kyungsoo isn't a bad way to goYou'll die during the first concert solo of DO
But you'll not be able to see him because before he come on stage people will heard explosion
And you'll end crush by people trying to run away
And btw the explosion was not a big deal just some fireworks :)
True it could be worsedying while breathing the same air as Kyungsoo isn't a bad way to go