comment and I'll tell you my opinion about you (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Kay:fingerpoke:
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't know much about you since we've never interacted, but you seem like a social and fun person. I'd enjoy getting to know you better :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
no wonder you're called the aesthetic queen, your aesthetic are on point and I hope you know that we all admire the graphic and banner jobs you do on here. other then that, you're a very chill and comfortable person to be around ! you give off 'mom friend' energy
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I find it nice to see how passionate you are about your faves and about sharing your groups to the world. I don't know you well, but you seem like a serious yet polite person :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
jesus- someone get me a word document because I could write an entire essay on you. but I'll keep it short kekeke a very sweet person, always open for new friends and experiences. I can admire how patient and helpful you are, and your childish joy when talking about your passions is truly sweet
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ayo yo yo :wendycar:
no wonder you get called the sweetest user here :sanapray: sweet and easy, fun to be around ! nothing more haha I'd enjoy getting to know you better because you seem like a very loyal and friendly individual
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
be gay, do crime, yes :sj_weary: a very easy going & enthusiastic person. very.. protective of your friends on people you like. you can make anything sound interesting or funny, and I enjoy chatting with you a lot :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't know you well, but you already seem like a chill and positive person. recently joined the forums, yet already active and gaining popularity. though, you seem kind of wishy washy at times. still, an enjoyable person to be around !
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I enjoy interacting with you & you always are very understanding and nice to talk too. I'd love to know you better because your aesthetics are always on point and you seem like a joy ! :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't know you that well, but you appear to be a fun and cute person. ready to help anyone and always down for a good time :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:mork:
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread