comment and I'll tell you my opinion about you (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,418
Reactions Received
41,060
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,178
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I enjoy interacting with you & you always are very understanding and nice to talk too. I'd love to know you better because your aesthetics are always on point and you seem like a joy ! :))
Thank you so much. :nekolove: I also think you are a nice person and it's fun to interact with you. Your answers are also interesting and you are friendly with others.
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you so much. :nekolove: I also think you are a nice person and it's fun to interact with you. Your answers are also interesting and you are friendly with others.
thanksies sweetheart !! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I know little about you, but you
come across as a funny and intelligent though sometimes abrasive and very opinionated. you have a strong personality, in all the best frames :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
no wonder you get called the sweetest user here :sanapray: sweet and easy, fun to be around ! nothing more haha I'd enjoy getting to know you better because you seem like a very loyal and friendly individual
Wait people call me that :fingerpoke: Thank you so much tho I’d be interested in getting to know you better too piri :D:plushielove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I know little about you, but you
come across as a funny and intelligent though sometimes abrasive and very opinionated. you have a strong personality, in all the best frames :))
This was a personal attack huh :bigsmile:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't know you well, but you seem like a responsible and polite person that only lets their true thoughts, struggles and faults show when around close people. av very affectionate person as well ;)
 
  • Love
Reactions: izcream

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER, CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER...! lol don't you just love the way JK sings "criminal"?
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
there's a weirdly comforting and calm aura to you haha you seem like the one friend that I would trust my drink with at a party. you also do a great job at your event tea duties and I really enjoy interacting with you because you're always easy going and understanding !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yoongi stan ? taste :pandatea: haha but you appear like a really cute and comforting person.. the type that is really loyal and has a great listening ear. you also have a very cute and nice layout !
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER, CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER...! lol don't you just love the way JK sings "criminal"?
you are very mature and respectful yet still kind and fun ! you give off plant mom energy ahaha I would love to get to know you better because you seem intelligent and very enjoyable to be around
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
there's a weirdly comforting and calm aura to you haha you seem like the one friend that I would trust my drink with at a party. you also do a great job at your event tea duties and I really enjoy interacting with you because you're always easy going and understanding !
Aww that’s so sweet thank you so much :maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread