comment and I'll tell you my opinion about you (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you are very mature and respectful yet still kind and fun ! you give off plant mom energy ahaha I would love to get to know you better because you seem intelligent and very enjoyable to be around
Plant mom? Nah, I don't really own any plants, though my mom does have a flower garden at her place. But thanks for the compliment!
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Plant mom? Nah, I don't really own any plants, though my mom does have a flower garden at her place. But thanks for the compliment!
aww well.. plant moms usually have a gentle yet very strong presence, and I see that in you ! keke
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
yoongi stan ? taste :pandatea: haha but you appear like a really cute and comforting person.. the type that is really loyal and has a great listening ear. you also have a very cute and nice layout !
You're so sweet. :pandasad: I try to keep my profile as a nice and safe place for people. Thank you so much.
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really look forward to getting to know you better because you seem like a really wise and kind person :)) maybe it's the layout, or the way you type, but something is really cozy and vibey about you :))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread