Comment and I'll Tell You What Dog Breed You Are (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not the billionare one :lisalaugh: one of the other 6 should be
What if they all were? You'd be wearing Taehyung's favorite Gucci merch on the daily while
chilling in a multi-million dollar penthouse sitting along the coast of Hawaii. uwu
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What if they all were? You'd be wearing Taehyung's favorite Gucci merch on the daily while
chilling in a multi-million dollar penthouse sitting along the coast of Hawaii. uwu
I mean... I would't say no, but I'm a broke student :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
what did you get? :wimwim:
Oh no, I'm just saying in general. lmao
I wish I had the money for that. Or even
enough to buy one but I've got other
things to take care of.
*cough, cough* Pets and a car.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh no, I'm just saying in general. lmao
I wish I had the money for that. Or even
enough to buy one but I've got other
things to take care of.
*cough, cough* Pets and a car.
ohhh I see :umjicry: I really wanted to order the new BTS album but student life hits again:umjicry:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
ohhh I see :umjicry: I really wanted to order the new BTS album but student life hits again:umjicry:
I've never had the luxury of pre-ordering albums.
Do you have a job somewhere?
I just quit and now I'm on the hunt again.
I don't like working while in school but
the mone honey. I want it to rain. :,)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've never had the luxury of pre-ordering albums.
Do you have a job somewhere?
I just quit and now I'm on the hunt again.
I don't like working while in school but
the mone honey. I want it to rain. :,)
no, but I used to work too, before moving
I'll get a job again soon :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread