- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
my beautiful awards sis
Stop I’m going to crymy beautiful awards sis![]()
![]()
we have known each other for so long now so there are many things I could say about you. I really love how we practically are the same person and how much fun we always have. it’s also super easy to get things going because we really share a lot of the same thoughts when we discuss. just love you yolks![]()
I can’t believe it eitherStop I’m going to cryI can’t believe that it’s been almost two years since we formed as awards, and I am so grateful to have known such an amazing person throughout those times. love you a lot
![]()