always gave off "luxury" vibes to meNoot noot
always gave off "luxury" vibes to meNoot noot
you come off as a free-spirited person who has a deep side to them, idk but you seem like an "intellectual" to me as well. like you are someone I can probably talk to all night about our inner feelings or maybe aliens while having smores at our bonfire
queen, that is all. nothing else needs to be said.
I cried a littleyou come off as a free-spirited person who has a deep side to them, idk but you seem like an "intellectual" to me as well. like you are someone I can probably talk to all night about our inner feelings or maybe aliens while having smores at our bonfire
omg thank you i can only say the same back to youqueen, that is all. nothing else needs to be said.
![]()
what would you like me to get for you?
she look good from all angles not fairomg thank you i can only say the same back to youi love this kim lip photo by the way <3
hi :) you seem like a nice person, I don't think we have interacted much before! So I would like to get to know you better :)
the true gem of kps
I really like you and notice that we have some things in common so lets get closer too
I really like you and notice that we have some things in common so lets get closer too![]()
so sweet ♥ but don't forget to put this gem in your personal collection thoughthe true gem of kpsok bye
haha yeah, I am kind of a "quiet one in the back" kinda girl lolhi :) you seem like a nice person, I don't think we have interacted much before! So I would like to get to know you better :)
you are fab and I like a lot of your takes on things (atleast what I read from you in some threads)