Comment and I'll tell you what vibes you give me(That's if I know you) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You're like my bestfriend you're nice and funny
yaaaaaaaasssss, that´s so nice of you! thank you so much!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ you are so awesome! and we share the same taste of music!!! and who knows what else :D
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yaaaaaaaasssss, that´s so nice of you! thank you so much!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ you are so awesome! and we share the same taste of music!!! and who knows what else :D
You're welcome :sanapray: :pandalove: :mgblush::pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
how many songs do you know have the word "BABY" in them?? JUST OF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD (not kpop)
1.ICE ICE BABY-VANILLA ICE🥶🥶🥶
2.There goes my baby-The drifters "she gon be the one we gon have some fun gonna be my baby..there goes my babyyyy"#oldie #imnoteveninmy20'syetbutiknowthissong😂
3.Cry baby-Melanie Martinez
4.Baby's On Fire-Sammy Hagar (the music vid was a little gross🤢
(that's not all just what I know off the top of my head)#usedmyschoolcomputertotalktomybfthenthesitegotblocksoihavnttalkedtohimfor1monthandithinkhekilledhimself
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA and Willow

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
how many songs do you know have the word "BABY" in them?? JUST OF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD (not kpop)
1.ICE ICE BABY-VANILLA ICE🥶🥶🥶
2.There goes my baby-The drifters "she gon be the one we gon have some fun gonna be my baby..there goes my babyyyy"#oldie #imnoteveninmy20'syetbutiknowthissong😂
3.Cry baby-Melanie Martinez
4.Baby's On Fire-Sammy Hagar (the music vid was a little gross🤢
(that's not all just what I know off the top of my head)#usedmyschoolcomputertotalktomybfthenthesitegotblocksoihavnttalkedtohimfor1monthandithinkhekilledhimself
You're very talkative, kind, and funny
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
You're very talkative, kind, and funny
I'm not sure if that's good or not so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that I'm crying and stay focused right now. A total of 21 hours is how long I will b traveling whew that's a lot and alone OMLJ.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure if that's good or not so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that I'm crying and stay focused right now. A total of 21 hours is how long I will b traveling whew that's a lot and alone OMLJ.
Sorry I meant talkative as in friendly :sanapray: :pandatea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread