Comment below and I'll rate you dp HONESTLY (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I said I was gonna be harsh :naeunstare:

Cute girl, cute background but nothing special :welp:
Ich bin nicht glücklich, weil ich diesen Bild gern mag :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wave gif is a classic one ... but what is this flop quality. 6/10 :naeunstare:
:worry:
Im changing it tomorrow anyways its just for his birthday
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread