- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
my frame boosted this quite a bitgo ahead
my frame boosted this quite a bitgo ahead
OOf. I didn't want to use my points. >.<I could see this looking much better with a frame6/10
Definitely a good gif but that thing in the top left cornerIf u give less than 9 to Yves there's something wrong with you, why not 10? cuz 10 is obviously Irene
Cute but simple
I mean I understood you but you made some mistakes@Baechu was my answer correct?
correct me pleaseI mean I understood you but you made some mistakes![]()
Now this is what I call a good dp. You sacrificed smoothness for quality tho so it's only a 9/10
Oh dw you only have to replace 'diesen' with 'dieses' so it's not a big dealcorrect me pleaseyou know I am not a German speaker but I'd like to improve it a bit :p I lost a lot unfortunately ...
ah actually I was about to write diesesOh dw you only have to replace 'diesen' with 'dieses' so it's not a big deal![]()
I mean your dp is something different, which is good igyo hobi deserves 10
or i can get my banned dp to get 10 aka iconic![]()
Thanks. I was expecting "0/10 my eyes". 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Cute but simpleyou somehow fit 4 girls into a dp tho that's impressive. 6/10
meeh at least deserves a 9 HRRRRRI mean your dp is something different, which is good ig7/10
It's really hard to identify the idol and the flop gif quality
*i'm changing it soon but commenting anyway because why not*
great pic with nice colors