Comment below and I'll rate you dp HONESTLY (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Baechu

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Rate me please it took like an hour
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Baechu

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i like it cuz someone put effort into the dp :naeunstare:
thanks man (wow then I'm glad I had this dp before I asked cus my other ones were mostly memes)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Baechu

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm gonna be harsh not like @potato :naeunstare:

what the rating says about the dp:

0/10 my poor eyes
1/10 bruh
2/10 no comment
3/10 meh
4/10 okay ig
5/10 it's okay
6/10 I like it
7/10 it's good
8/10 it's very nice!
9/10 I love it!!!
10/10 iconic

:welp:​
cute
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread