Comment below and I'll rate your signature HONESTLY (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
After my successful thread about "rating dps HONESTLY" (which was totally not stolen from @potato) I will finally continue my series after half a year with

RATING SIGNATURES HONESTLY

As the graphics lead I have to make sure everyone has a 10/10 signature, so I will be 100% honest and very harsh.
Please dont get offended cuz I warned u...

:naeunstare:

what the rating says about the signature:

0/10 my poor eyes
1/10 bruh
2/10 no comment
3/10 meh
4/10 okay ig
5/10 it's okay
6/10 I like it
7/10 it's good
8/10 it's very nice!
9/10 I love it!!!
10/10 iconic​
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hello Baechu! :dubuwave:
:naeunstare:

hello :dubuwave:

:naeunstare:

again... space... left right... the gifs are kinda smol ngl :naeunstare: but gud quality and i like the text... and... the guy has some great hair i have to admit...

but the gifs arent that special:naeunstare: 6/10
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I have signatures disabled so I don't even know what mine looks like :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
:naeunstare:

nothing much too say about this cuz its basic af :naeunstare: I like the blue hearts doe, but again... tOO MUCH SPACE LEFT RIGHT 6/10 :welp:
Wrong. The answer is 10/10 and 10/10 only :chickill:
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
:naeunstare:

hello :dubuwave:

:naeunstare:

again... space... left right... the gifs are kinda smol ngl :naeunstare: but gud quality and i like the text... and... the guy has some great hair i have to admit...

but the gifs arent that special:naeunstare: 6/10
I kept the spaces on purpose :naeunstare:

My little heart is broken now (It should be 10/10 because Bangchan is Bangchan) :umjicry:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
this one is done by @kinnie, but if you only do signatures someone made themselves then this was my previous one
hyunabaek.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread