Comment for a kitty! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:kittylove: <--that's my new fav emoji lol

but here's the twist - comment your fav cat breed or coloring. that way, I know what to search for. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie @Villains have inspired this thread, btw (I would've put it in the op, but you can't do that after you post bc then the tags won't work lol)
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i like all cats!!!! hit me with your best :bop:
I'm feeling calico for ya... my neighbor upstairs has a calico, and I heard her meowing earlier, so...

 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,021
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Love all cats but as a kid I always wanted a Russian Blue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread