- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I figured lol <33
oh btw my previous user was berry before I changed it to this
Oh isn't that emote you?yk what u don't deserve 1 bc you're a bot!!
Arent you supposed to give me an emoji? :0I figured lol <33
sorry I had a brain fart lol here ya go <3Arent you supposed to give me an emoji? :0
u radiate clown energy and we luv u 4 itSureeeeeeee
Says the clown bot??/u radiate clown energy and we luv u 4 it
It’s cute tho I’ll take itsorry I had a brain fart lol here ya go <3
![]()