- Joined
- 4 February 2021
- Messages
- 5,729
- Reactions Received
- 5,951
- Location
- 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
- Website
- www.wattpad.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,225
- Fandom
- ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
- Pronouns
- ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Caroline Herschel had a lot of firsts, being the first paid female scientist, one of the first female members of the Royal Astronomical Society, and the first woman to receive the society’s Gold Medal.
Patsy Mink is one of the writers of Title 9, which guarantees women and girls the same rights in the US Public Education system.i summon thee
During world war 2, Julia Child worked as a spy for the Office of Strategic services, which became the basis for the CIA.
Ooh that’s awesomeDuring world war 2, Julia Child worked as a spy for the Office of Strategic services, which became the basis for the CIA.
Ngl I looked at the fact before her bio and I expected her to be known for being a spy after, not a chef/television starOoh that’s awesome![]()
Food wins in this case I guessNgl I looked at the fact before her bio and I expected her to be known for being a spy after, not a chef/television star![]()