Comment two songs and I’ll tell you which I prefer!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I already knew you had taste, you're team Tully after all!
But you still win by picking the elite choices in my questions huehue


Taemin is always the answer
true Taemin is always the right answer. unless you ask me to choose between him and my ultimate biases... that would be difficult.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: taemkitten

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lets do the two songs of the year 2019

kill this love blackpink


vs


fancy twice
oh this is is so hard. my opinion always changes. last week i was feeling fancy but tbh i've been listening kill this love a lot lately... so I'll go with KTL though I'm not sure if this will be my permanent opinion because.... how does one even choose between two queens?
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Genie (SNSD)
Mister (KARA)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread