Appreciation comment with a kind of music you like and I give you a recommendation (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Thanks for tagging ❤❤❤. I actually enjoy a lot of different kinds from ska to classical to electrojazz, cyberpunk etc. I also like indie. I like indie for English, Japanese songs. I like French pop music like Zaz or Pomme or LEJ, I also like Stromae. I like Gogol Bordello and SkaP. But Ludovico Eunaidi is my fav modern day composer. Petty much can't do any wrong with me. For kpop I like rap, but I am not big on western rap.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thanks for tagging ❤❤❤. I actually enjoy a lot of different kinds from ska to classical to electrojazz, cyberpunk etc. I also like indie. I like indie for English, Japanese songs. I like French pop music like Zaz or Pomme or LEJ, I also like Stromae. I like Gogol Bordello and SkaP. But Ludovico Eunaidi is my fav modern day composer. Petty much can't do any wrong with me. For kpop I like rap, but I am not big on western rap.
male or female vocalists and which streaming service do you usually use?
I have few ideas rn but I hope you don't know them yet
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's ok, just write down the list I will find the songs myself ✌
here you go but there is a song that is missing, I have no idea which one it is :haylul:

 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Japanese electronicore. Male or female, it doesn't matter.
Hmm the question is more can I find smth you don’t know yet :pepesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread