- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
can you recommend one moreit‘s a good phrase lol
нет, но я на русском тоже неплохо говорюIs that Russian?
So cute! Perfectly understandable, and loved the accent.
mhhh what about:can you recommend one more
I love talking in German imao
thank you!!So cute! Perfectly understandable, and loved the accent.
Ah ok 여전히 러시아어로 보니다.нет, но я на русском тоже неплохо говорю
No, it wasn´t Russian. Russian doesn´t use latin alphabet but cyrilic :)
it is indeed deepOMG YOUR VOICE IS SO DEEP. AAGHHHHH
YONGGUK IS PROUD :D
I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS CORRECTmhhh what about:
Captial Bra der feine Ukrainer
almost perfect.I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS CORRECT
aww thanksalmost perfect.
now, you know how I suffer with French :D@brekker I have understood your sentence but I don't know how to say it OMG![]()
is it your mother tongue?now, you know how I suffer with French :D
no :Dis it your mother tongue?![]()
I mean the language you commented withno :D