- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
no, it is not :)I mean the language you commented with![]()
no, it is not :)I mean the language you commented with![]()
I don't speak any Korean so idk how it soundedWoahh![]()
Czech. I can speak it perfectly well though. No worries :).hahahahahawhat was it?
So I was rightCzech. I can speak it perfectly well though. No worries :).
It was close enoughI don't speak any Korean so idk how it sounded![]()
it is not my mother tongue though :)So I was right![]()
I mean I knew it was Czechit is not my mother tongue though :)
that´s because you are clever ♥I mean I knew it was Czech![]()
Tbh I am too ashamed to try saying what you wrote, it will sound so badthat´s because you are clever ♥
je moeder is irritant
a tongue twisterBlaukraut bleibt Blaukraut und Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid.
I only have 2 RV cards and the event is almost over. I also have very little to trade so for once I have no hope/optimism lol.
I love your voice!
DANKEI love your voice!