- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
honestly same dani gurlI dont even remember![]()
muffin boi lets stop being friendshonestly same dani gurlwe have been friends for too long
wait how did this actually work
Spooks youre too nice for this![]()
okay so now my first impression of you is that you're funny and smart. you're really nice and you have terrible tastemuffin boi lets stop being friends
TeshubsI thought you were a troll... But I think that was mostly due to the fact that I thought you were that Teshubs user's alt...But then again, I assumed all Irene based accounts were his alts... lol sorry.
I think the first time I actually really spoke to you that wasn't simply commenting on your sigs or dps was when you joined the graphics team and I just thought you were great at what you do. You made last year's Easter banner for me and I was super impressed with it. So ever since then, I just remember you as the super talented and sweet kid. I seriously like you a lot now even though we don't talk much.![]()
This is actually my first impression of you rn so idk what to sayNice un color
I never see other people with that same color![]()
You seemed like an art student who listens to a lot of balladsHonestly, I don't know why but you really reminded me of Pikachu![]()
Wait what fr? Why thoI always have thought that you are kinda unapproachable ^^;
I reallyy liked your Nakyung dp so I thought you would have great tasteI remember you spam liking people, so this gave me the vibes that you were a kind person
In our first talk on Discord you confirmed that. Also, you knew a lot about games, so I was like "woah this guy may be like those guys that play every game on steam"![]()
Dunno, that just how you seem to meWait what fr? Why tho
I should do more threads ig
My first impression of you was that you seem like someone who plays the piano well![]()
I have no idea, my first impression are always very abstractDunno, that just how you seem to me
What made you think I play the piano? lmao XD
Just a little cute
cute troll, turned out to be cuter than cuteJust a little cute