Trading common + rare cards for trade! (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Common cards

1623168822991.png

1623168512766.png
1623168536466.png
1623168559759.png
1623168577194.png
1623168619779.png
1623168653661.png



Rare Cards

1623168893885.png
1623168915760.png


I'm looking for
Twice (Jeongyeon)
Oh My Girl (Arin, YooA, Binnie, Jiho, Seunghee)
Aespa (Karina, Ningning, Giselle, Winter)
fromis_9 (Nagyung, Gyuri, Jiwon, Jiheon, Hayoung, Jisun, Seoyeon)
Gfriend (Sowon, Yuju, SinB, Yerin)
Loona (Chuu, , Kim Lip, Haseul, Yeojin)
Rare Red Velvet (except Irene), Rare Blackpink, Rare Aespa, Rare IU or Rare Itzy
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I know you are not looking for him, but I´m trying anyway. Vixx Hongbin for Stray Kids Seungmin?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I don't collect boygroups, sorry :<



Yes, are you interested in him?
No but I am not interested in anything right now so I am just taking anything of equal value for the cards I am trading so you can pick one of my Rares or two of my Commons for him if you still wanna trade him
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No but I am not interested in anything right now so I am just taking anything of equal value for the cards I am trading so you can pick one of my Rares or two of my Commons for him if you still wanna trade him
Ah okay, is the Rare IU card alright with you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread