Searching Common sets I need one card from (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can give you Hoshi 5 for a debt if you want :llama_squish:
Omg thank you!! I'll set it up right now. Let me know anytime if I have anything you want :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread