Ah I forgot this thread for a bit.
Personally I think company stans tend to like music one company brings (like Teddy does has done music for majority of YG groups), there is often kinda same sound and style between groups, what company focuses etc. I feel like fans appreciate company itself in terms of putting the groups together, but I think most company stans are quite critical of the company too and like to trash talk the company. In other hand I think some defend company since they might see criticism towards company as criticism towards their artists (?) or they might have more information on something and thus not held company accountable of something those who are more in "outside" do? In other hand of course there is delulu stans who don't want to hear or believe anything negative of company even refusing any suggestions that their favs might be mistreated about something... but yea company stan for me is more of stan of the groups one company puts up and the music direction the company has than stanning the founder of the company and management. I think it's good to be very critical of companies themselves since they are profit first and many do really shady stuff.
Personally I think company stans tend to like music one company brings (like Teddy does has done music for majority of YG groups), there is often kinda same sound and style between groups, what company focuses etc. I feel like fans appreciate company itself in terms of putting the groups together, but I think most company stans are quite critical of the company too and like to trash talk the company. In other hand I think some defend company since they might see criticism towards company as criticism towards their artists (?) or they might have more information on something and thus not held company accountable of something those who are more in "outside" do? In other hand of course there is delulu stans who don't want to hear or believe anything negative of company even refusing any suggestions that their favs might be mistreated about something... but yea company stan for me is more of stan of the groups one company puts up and the music direction the company has than stanning the founder of the company and management. I think it's good to be very critical of companies themselves since they are profit first and many do really shady stuff.