- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
the 58 doesn't sound right for Dreamcatcher <.<
the 58 doesn't sound right for Dreamcatcher <.<
Why notthe 58 doesn't sound right for Dreamcatcher <.<
I did NOT listen to that more than like twice.Why not![]()
58th most listened in the last monthI did NOT listen to that more than like twice.
OHHHHHH LMFAO58th most listened in the last month![]()
Did you readOHHHHHH LMFAO
I did I just didn't get that it meant that was the number on the list not the number of listens.Did you read![]()
No problemI did I just didn't get that it meant that was the number on the list not the number of listens.
Geesh that's the lowest percentage I've seen yet O.O![]()
Long term, we have Piri in common.
In short-term, we also have Oh My Mistake in common. If I'm not mistaken, you recommended that song to me