Game Compare the user to an anime,or video game character above you (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Fellow Weebs.
Here you go. Your mission is to find an anime character the person reminds you of.

I made this because I’ll participae a lot. I need a stronger post count.

@ilovebread @Linky
This is something you both are good​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female

Not that you're a brat like Noctis (that I know of, lol), but I imagine this to be your exasperation when dealing w/ some people on AKP xD
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wolf girl and black prince or that one manga I read with a wolf.. I totally forgot the name though
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread