comparing monthly and weekly stats : August (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
August 2015

monthly top artists

1. predia
2. i☆Ris
3. Girls' Generation
4. AOA
5. Yumemiru Adolescence
6. Eir Aoi
7. palet
8. Dempagumi.inc
9. Galette
10. Angerme

August 2016

monthly top artists

1. TRUE
2. TRUSTRICK
3. GARNiDELiA
4. fripSide
5. Fairies
6. GFRIEND
7. ONE OK ROCK
8. AOA
9. Bright
10. Uroboros

August 2017

monthly top artists

1. GFRIEND
2. DIA
3. Aina Yoshioka
4. Meng Meng da tian tuan
5. Nogizaka46
6. Ayahi Takagaki
7. Stellar
8. Keyakizaka46
9. Aya Uchida
10. Pristin

August 2018

monthly top artists

1. predia
2. Nogizaka46
3. Red Velvet
4. FAKY
5. S.I.N.G nu tuan
6. Keyakizaka46
7. LOONA
8. (G)-IDLE
9. Berry Good
10. Da-iCE

August 2019

monthly top artists

1. Red Velvet
2. Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
3. AKB48
4. Everglow
5. ºC-ute
6. (G)-IDLE
7. i☆Ris
8. Dreamcatcher
9. Girls' Generation
10. Airi Suzuki

August 2020

monthly top artists

1. MIGMA SHELTER
2. Anavae
3. AC/DC
4. NEO JAPONISM
5. BLOXX
6. PINS
7. MELiSSA
8. The Pearl Harts
9. Lily Gakkidan
10. Luby Sparks

August 2021

monthly top artists

1. The Vaccines
2. Grand Finale
3. IDER
4. Bengü
5. As Everything Unfolds
6. Ringwanderung
7. Eir Aoi
8. MIGMA SHELTER
9. Oscar Lang
10. Emma Blackery

August 2022

monthly top artists

1. Bleed from Within
2. Five Finger Death Punch
3. Bullet for my Valentine
4. Beyond the Black
5. Bury Tomorrow
6. ANCIENT MYTH
7. Bad Omens
8. coldrain
9. Evanescence
10. RedHook

August 2023

monthly top artists

1. Bury Tomorrow
2. Bleed from Within
3. Kite Chief
4. Orbit Culture
5. A.A. Williams
6. As Everything Unfolds
7. Lambrini Girls
8. Harper
9. Rolo Tomassi
10. Coupdekat​
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Huh I didn’t expect Girls Generation, they don’t seem like your type.
I was a huge fan around 2015 - 2016 :wavewave:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I see Gfriend, (G)I-DLE, AOA, Pristin, Girls' Generation, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, LOONA, Berry Good, and Everglow, that's all I recognize :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I see Gfriend, (G)I-DLE, AOA, Pristin, Girls' Generation, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, LOONA, Berry Good, and Everglow, that's all I recognize :soob:
you don't recognize MIGMA and NEO!!!! SHAME ON YOU
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
you don't recognize MIGMA and NEO!!!! SHAME ON YOU
Kpop wise, but Jpop wise, I did know MIGMA Shelter, NEO, and I recognized TRUSTRICK bc my exfriend loves anime
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Areum
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
berry good, neo japonism, and stellar :sj_weary: :junweary: :sanapray: amazing !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread