Appreciation Comparing my NCT 127 and ITZY experiences (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a great time at both concerts, but now I’ll compare the concerts and what I thought of them.

Music: Tie
I ten to prefer NCTs music a bit but song choice wise Itzy had almost no songs I wasn’t really into, especially since I missed some of my favorite songs at the NCT concert because of the bad lines. That being said I did get to see Live On The Floor which tops any song at both concerts imo. So overall a tie

Transportation: Tie
NCT was a lot farther which puts it lower but the ride itself was better. They had charging ports for the train for the NCT concert (not that I was smart enough to bring a charger to ITZY). They also actually announced the stops at the NCT train which was nice, for Itzys I had to ask the ticket guy when my stop would be because you couldn’t see the signs in the dark and no one was announcing it. For me, with my social anxiety, that’s hard to do :irenecrazy:


Venue: Itzy
The venue was way way smaller so I was a lot closer, which was nice.

Lightstick: Itzy
It’s a lot nicer to wave around the ring imo, less being worried about the top falling off like with NCTs.

Peak nervousness(negative): Itzy
After the concert, my phone was basically dead so I had to try to find part of the way home with no GPS until it charged and I was worried about the ticket guy no scanning my ticket in time and stuff. I’ve learned and am asking for a charging pack thing for phones for either my bday or Christmas.

Injury experience (negative): ITZY
Obviously Itzy because I wasn’t injured at the NCT concert but it was just a little less fun with my knee.

Theres probably more but I can’t think of them rn :lisalaugh:
Enjoy an insight into my experiences ig?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: alo, Day1 and dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
How were the ITZY members in concert? Were they confident or nervous?

NCT members are veterans by now. Last time I saw them (2018?) they were already swaggy and confident.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How were the ITZY members in concert? Were they confident or nervous?

NCT members are veterans by now. Last time I saw them (2018?) they were already swaggy and confident.
They seemed a little nervous but not overly, it’s pretty new to them to have in person concerts I think. It was more the talking segments though, they were great when performing, even solo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry your phone died, mine actually did too yesterday but luckily I had to wait for it to charge in my car for about 10 minutes before I could leave. I was anxious about it.

Good thing you had fun, how exactly do you wave the ring around as opposed to lightstick? Do you just grip it and wave it or do you circle it around your arm/hand?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry your phone died, mine actually did too yesterday but luckily I had to wait for it to charge in my car for about 10 minutes before I could leave. I was anxious about it.

Good thing you had fun, how exactly do you wave the ring around as opposed to lightstick? Do you just grip it and wave it or do you circle it around your arm/hand?
I just gripped it and waved it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread