- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So it is FINALLY here!
My final list has been made-if you want to see the list in full & the charts that go with it
CLICK HERE
[I was going to put all the final lists under spoilers but it is acting up so fuck it?]
Top 10:
1. TXT's Farewell, Neverland
2. FIFTY FIFTY's Cupid
3. Kai/Karina/Seulgi/Jeno's Hot & Cold
4. EXO's Hear Me Out
5. IVE's I Am
6. aespa's Hold On Tight
7. XG's Shooting Star
8. NCT127's Ay-Yo
9. IVE's Blue Blood
10. Kim Sung Kyu's Small Talk
Artists That Showed Up The MOST:
1. IVE (10 songs)
2. TXT (6 Songs)
3. aespa (6 Songs)
4. Enhypen (6 Songs)
5. Xdinary Heroes (6 Songs)
BEST Month's with the MOST Releases I enjoyed:
1. October (19 Songs)
2. November (16 Songs)
3. March (14 Songs)
4. December ’22 (11 Songs)
5. June (11 Songs)
6. January (10 Songs)
7. April (10 Songs)
8. February (9 Songs)
9. May (9 Songs)
10. July (7 Songs)
11. August (7 Songs)
12. September (7 Songs)
13. December ’23 (3 Songs)
Girl Groups vs. Guy Groups:
1. Girl Groups (51.1%)
2. Boy Groups (32.3%)
3. Male Soloists (8.3%)
4. Female Soloists (4.5%)
5. Collabs (3.0%)
6. Co-ed (0.8%)
So that is my Top 100 for the year 2023 of Kpop.
I'd like to thank @Vikki for help with the design and also want to thank
anybody who has shown any interest in these monthly lists and posts.
I GREATLY appreciate it.
I've already begun working on the list for 2024 with only 3 songs carrying over from this month.
I also added different things to keep track of-like album titles so I can figure out my FAVORITE albums next year.
I also got the suggestion from @Vikki to say whether I stan a group or do not or am just a casual listener.
As well as adding Sub-genre's or Genres as well since it's more than just KPOP.
Thank you guys~!
Happy New Year I hope it's a good one!



My final list has been made-if you want to see the list in full & the charts that go with it
CLICK HERE
[I was going to put all the final lists under spoilers but it is acting up so fuck it?]
Top 10:
1. TXT's Farewell, Neverland
2. FIFTY FIFTY's Cupid
3. Kai/Karina/Seulgi/Jeno's Hot & Cold
4. EXO's Hear Me Out
5. IVE's I Am
6. aespa's Hold On Tight
7. XG's Shooting Star
8. NCT127's Ay-Yo
9. IVE's Blue Blood
10. Kim Sung Kyu's Small Talk
Artists That Showed Up The MOST:
1. IVE (10 songs)
2. TXT (6 Songs)
3. aespa (6 Songs)
4. Enhypen (6 Songs)
5. Xdinary Heroes (6 Songs)
BEST Month's with the MOST Releases I enjoyed:
1. October (19 Songs)
2. November (16 Songs)
3. March (14 Songs)
4. December ’22 (11 Songs)
5. June (11 Songs)
6. January (10 Songs)
7. April (10 Songs)
8. February (9 Songs)
9. May (9 Songs)
10. July (7 Songs)
11. August (7 Songs)
12. September (7 Songs)
13. December ’23 (3 Songs)
Girl Groups vs. Guy Groups:
1. Girl Groups (51.1%)
2. Boy Groups (32.3%)
3. Male Soloists (8.3%)
4. Female Soloists (4.5%)
5. Collabs (3.0%)
6. Co-ed (0.8%)
So that is my Top 100 for the year 2023 of Kpop.
I'd like to thank @Vikki for help with the design and also want to thank
anybody who has shown any interest in these monthly lists and posts.
I GREATLY appreciate it.
I've already begun working on the list for 2024 with only 3 songs carrying over from this month.
I also added different things to keep track of-like album titles so I can figure out my FAVORITE albums next year.
I also got the suggestion from @Vikki to say whether I stan a group or do not or am just a casual listener.
As well as adding Sub-genre's or Genres as well since it's more than just KPOP.
Thank you guys~!
Happy New Year I hope it's a good one!